Why borrow with the Credit Union?
At Antrim Credit Union we are here to help and can provide loans to members at attractive terms.
So whether you are thinking of a dream holiday, a new car, or making some improvements to your home – whatever the reason, talk to us about your needs. One of the main benefits of taking a loan with Antrim Credit Union is that the interest is calculated on a reducing balance, this means the faster you pay off your loan – the less interest you pay.
Check out our loan calculator for a loan that suits you.
Savings and benefits of a Loan with your Credit Union
- Very reasonable interest rates
- Interest is only charged on the reducing loan balance – this means you only pay interest on what you owe
- Loan Protection Insurance to eligible members
- Easy repayment options by Standing order, Debit card celebrex cheap online payments, Cheque and Cash payments.
- No penalty if you make larger repayments than agreed, make additional lump sums, or you repay the loan early.
- Repayment terms flexible to suit your personal circumstances. Repayments can be rescheduled if difficulties arise.
- No hidden fees or transaction charges
- Prompt personal attention from friendly staff
- Easy application process and speedy decisions
How to Apply for a loan
Applying for a loan is easy and quick decisons are made on loan applications. Members can apply for a loan in a variety of different ways;
Phone – You can phone 028 9446 6859 and speak to a member of our dedicated loans team.
Online – You can use our Loan Enquiry tool to begin your loan application today.
Visit Office – Alternatively, you can visit our Credit Union office in Antrim or Randalstown.
To apply for a loan you need to provide the following documentation:
- Your last 3 payslips
- Bank Statements for the last 3 months
- Utility bill dated within the last 3 months